Education is a key factor in gaining better Cyber Awareness and preventing Cyber incidents. We tailor our training to the intended audience to ensure maximum benefit and relevancy. Our training packages are half or full events and cater to all age groups. We have specific training content for teens, parents and businesses.
Half Day Program (4 Topics) - $750
Full Day Program (8 Topics) - $1400
Choose from the following topics or let us know what other topics you would like covered.
- Employee best practices
- How to avoid Phishing attacks
- Identifying corporate Cyber Scams
- Ransomware and how to avoid it
- Combating Social Engineering
- Securing your digital world
- Parental / Teacher awareness
- Empowering minors
- Securing your home
- Current trends, attacks and scams
- The Open web, Deep web and Dark web
- Cyber attacks - an overview
- Current trends, attacks and scams.
- The Open web, Deep web and Dark web.
- Relevancy to children, teens and adults.
- Best practices.
- Prevention - How to prevent being a victim. A showcase of examples of typical scams.
- What if? - What to do if you or someone you know may have been a victim.
If you wish to book us for some training, please contact us using the form below.
We will be launching online courses in September 2019 that will cover off subjects such as securing your network, identifying phishing attacks, DDOS attacks, ransomware, child protection, social engineering, employee safe guards and a lot more. We intend to make a number of the online courses free for schools but should there be any topics you would like covered please contact us and we will do our best to cover them off.
Please complete the form below to start the booking process and we will reach out to you by phone for more information.